What to do by December 31st

12/15/2021 11:00
  • If you reach 70 ½ this year and you are the owner of a traditional IRA, make sure you have taken your required minimum distribution.

  • Have you moved? Tell the IRS your new address by filing form 8822.

  • Have you changed your name, due to divorce or marriage? Notify the Social Security Administration (SSA) to update your name.