Forgot to File?

08/16/2011 09:37

Did you miss the filing date (April 15th) and are unsure what to do next? You can still file. In fact it is still required of you. File as soon as possible to avoid penalties and interest (that are compounded daily). Are you thinking, “They don’t sell the software for a past year, so how am I going to do that?” You are correct, but you do have some options: You can go to the IRS website to retrieve forms; they are not auto calculated, so you need to know what you are looking for. Second option is to call a tax professional. I would be happy to help you get caught up. Give me a call to schedule a time that fits with you schedule.


If you prefer the first option here is the link to the IRS forms:

 IRS website for past years forms